Several studies have shown that people can stop making love for lots of reasons. The attraction between partners may diminish with time leading to a lack of sexual activity while some people who are not in a relationship may prefer to wait until they find the right person.
Furthermore, after the first experience of pain, some people can decide to shy away from sexual activities thereby missing out on the health benefits. Regardless, what happens when you don’t make love for a long time? Let’s find out.
1. Do you know that going a long time without having intercourse with your partner can make you lose interest in it altogether. But the more you make love the more you want it. This simply means that regular sexual intercourse with your partner can help to boost your libido.
2. During sexual intercourse, hormones such as endorphins and oxytocin are released into the body. These neurochemicals can help manage the effects of anxiety or stress. Also, oxytocin has the additional benefit of helping you sleep.
So, if you do not make love regularly, your body may release these hormones less often, which might make it more difficult to cope with stress.
3. Trust me, for many couples, regular sexual intercourse is an important way to maintain their bond. Making love regularly with your spouse often leads to better communication. Generally, couples who make love more often feel more emotionally attached and connected in comparison with those who do it less often.
After knowing what can happen to your body after shying away for a long time it is important to know the benefits associated with regular sexual activities.
1. It helps to improve the immune system and prepares the body to fight off illness by releasing endorphins.
2. Do you know that some people find lovemaking to be an excellent remedy for menstrual cramps? The increase in endorphins caused by lovemaking as well as the uterine contractions that occur with orgasm can both help alleviate cramps.
3. In addition to being a source of exercise, sexual intercourse helps keep your estrogen and progesterone levels in balance, which can lower your risk of heart disease.
So after carefully reading through it, what do you think about this? Please do well to drop your answers and share your opinion in the comment section below let’s discuss.
Hope this article was helpful.