The University of Lagos wishes to inform all prospective Post-UTME candidates of the following instructions ahead of the 2021/2022 University of Lagos Post-UTME Aptitude Test scheduled to hold from Monday 1st to Friday 5th November, 2021.
All candidates are advised to carefully read and adhere to the instructions.
- This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
- Your activities during the period of the aptitude test will be monitored and recorded. Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
- Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
- During the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
- In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
- Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the test.
- The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
- Do not read your questions out during the aptitude test. This will result to disqualification.
- In the event that you run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
- Use of face mask, face caps, ear piece or head phone during the test is prohibited.
- Candidates should note that they can ONLY LOG IN on their scheduled date and time.