Chelsea will travel to the King Power Stadium on Saturday and Thomas Tuchel and his men will be looking forward to the game. In this article, I will be showing you the things you need to know ahead of the Chelsea game against Leicester City.
1. Romelu Lukaku was spotted training this week and it seems like he will feature against Leicester City on Saturday. The Belgian forward failed to represent his country on international duty due to his injury, but it seems like he is getting closer. He could be back in action against Leicester City and the Chelsea fans will be happy to have him back.
2. Timo Werner has resumed training with the first team and he is looking sharp with the ball. I don’t think that Thomas Tuchel will involve him in the game against Leicester City on Saturday because it seems like he is not fully fit to play.
1. GK: Edouard Mendy
2. CB: Andreas Christensen
3: CB: Thiago Silva
4. CB: Antonio Rudiger
5. RWB: Reece James
6. LWB: Ben Chilwell
7. CDM: Jorginho
8. CDM: N’Golo Kante
9. RW: Callum Hudson-Odoi
10. LW: Mason Mount
11. FW: Kai Havertz
Last Three Meetings
1. Chelsea 2-1 Leicester City: Chelsea defeated Leicester City at Stamford Bridge.
2. Chelsea 0-1 Leicester City: Leicester City defeated Chelsea in the FA Cup final, but Chelsea won the UEFA Champions League trophy in the same month.
3. Leicester City 2-0 Chelsea: the blues failed to win Leicester City in the King Power Stadium and the game ended in a 2-0 defeat.
Match Prediction (1-1)
The points could be shared at the King Power Stadium on Saturday. Chelsea struggled against Leicester City, the last time that the blues traveled to the King Power Stadium.