Federal Polytechnic Bali, Taraba State, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Federal Poly Bali Post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bali, Taraba State, National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Table of Contents hide
Federal Polytechnic Bali ND Courses
- ND Accountancy
- ND Agric Technology
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- ND Animal Health and Production Technology
- ND Building Technology
- ND Business Administration and Management (BAM)
- ND Civil Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Computer Science
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Public Administration
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Statistics
Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who have chosen Federal Polytechnic Bali as their First choice in the JAMB/UTME 20201examination and scored a minimum of 110 points and above for ND programmes in addition to 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- However, candidates who did not choose Fedpoly Bali as their First choice can also register after:
- Change of institution to Fedpoly Bali from Jamb Platform through jamb.org.ng
- Notify the change to Fedpoly Bali (your JAMB Reg. No. and Phone No are required) via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for a response from Fedpoly Bali to enable the candidate to proceed with the POST-UTME Online Screening.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Form
The Portal will be opened for online Registration from Monday 8th November to Friday 3rd December 2021.
- Log onto https://fedpobali.net/login/ and click on the 2021/2022 POST UTME link
- Follow the details as displayed
- You will be required to pay N2,000.00 only for processing.
NOTE: Candidates with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Jamb POST UTME Platform for processing.
For further enquiries contact 08036868088 and 08082789711, please.
Meet The Author
Get in touch