The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN, has announced date for her 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening exercise. UNN Post UTME 2021/2022 Form is on Sale and Closes soon.
I know you have questions like:
- When Is UNN Post UTME Form Closing Date?
- How Much Is UNN Post UTME 2021/2022 Form Sold?
- What is UNN General Cut Off Mark?
- Who Is Eligible For UNN Post UTME Screening?
- What Are The Required Documents For UNN Post UTME 2021/2022 Registration?
- How Can I Apply For UNN Post UTME 2021/2022 Form?
I will like to answer these obvious question for you. Be attentive!
Scroll down slowly and Read on!
When Is UNN Post UTME Form Closing Date?
The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic session opened for sale on Friday 15th October and Application deadline is Saturday 20th November 2021.
How Much Is UNN Post UTME 2021/2022 Form Sold?
The price for UNN Post UTME screening form costs N2,500 (Two thousand five hundred Naira only). Payment should be made directly through the university’s application portal via Remita or direct credit card payment.
What is UNN General Cut Off Mark?
University of Nigeria, Nsukka pegged her general admission cut-off mark as 160. However, Different Department at UNN have different Cut off marks for admissions.
RECOMMENDED: How To Calculate Post UTME Score
Who Is Eligible For 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening?
- Candidates who selected University of Nigeria, Nsukka as their first Choice Institution and have JAMB Score of at least 160 or more.
- Awaiting Results Candidates can apply.
What Are The Required Documents For UNN Post UTME 2021/2022 Registration?
Let’s see the documents needed for registration.
Be careful you scan and submit genuine documents which includes:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level Result (Please if your o level is not ready, you can put in awaiting result during registration)
- Primary school Testimonial
- First School Leaving Certificate (if you don’t have it, You will use Primary school testimonial in place of it)
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age (Affidavit)
- Local Government Identification / State of origin (or affidavit.)
How To Apply: UNN Post UTME 2021/2022 Form?
Payments and Registering will be done online. Kindly follow the itemized procedures below:
- Visit UNN post UTME application portal for 2021 via: https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/ApplicationFormPage.aspx
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate a payment invoice.
- After generating invoice, go to any designated commercial bank in Nigeria and make payment.
- Alternative payment can be made with Credit Card to save yourself the stress of going to the bank.
- After Payment, Visit the UNN Portal again and insert your JAMB Registration Number and the Registration Form will open on the website page.
- Correctly enter all the required information and proceed to enter your O’ level results.
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also include your Centre and Examination Number)
- Correctly Re-enter your grades
- In the next section, you have to upload your certificates, which includes:
- Birth Certificate or age declaration,
- Local Government Identification,
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip.
- Review Summary page and check all your details to be sure your information are correct.
- Click on SUBMIT and print the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
Applicants are advised to keep checking the UNN website for Updates on the 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Mode.
How Can I Assist You? you still have any questions about UNN Post UTME 2021/2022 Form On Sale, pass your comments to get a quick response.