This is information on Adamawa State College of Nursing Admission Form. This is to inform candidates who are interested in studying at Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, that the management of Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Yola has commenced the sale of admission forms (Post Basic Nursing, Basic Nursing and Remedial) for the 2020/201 academic session and it available for purchase online.
Adamawa State College of Nursing Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, Post Basic Nursing, Basic Nursing and Remedial Programmes for 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Form
The cost for Application form is five thousand naira (N5,000) only, and payment must be made through Remita with generated RRR Payable to Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola at any BANK. Thereafter the form should be collected at the College, along Lamido Zubairu Road (Yola Bye pass) on presentation of the Remita payment receipt.
- All completed forms MUST be returned on or before the 16th of April, 2021.
- ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS ON: 19 April, 2021 WHILE INTERVIEW IS FROM 26th April, 2021.
- Printout of payment slip is then presented to College Bursary Department for issuance of receipt and application form.
If you experience any difficulty in understanding the payment modalities, please seek guidance from any bank staff because you as only payments made correctly are acceptable to the college.
All completed forms MUST be returned NOT later than 19th July, 2019
Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Requirement.
Candidates seeking admission into Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery must have the following basic requirements to be eligible for admission;
- Interested Candidates must have five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics, at not more than two sittings. They must also hold a current practice licence of the NMCN.
- Candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme should be at least 17.5 years old and have a minimum of five (5) SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (at not more than 2 sittings).
- Candidates for admission into the Remedial Programme should possess at least 3 credits in any of the minimum subjects required for admission into the Basic Nursing program.
- For Community Nursing, the candidate must have four credits to include: English Language, Biology and any two from the above subjects.
NB: kindly note that we do not sell application form online, it is only obtainable at the school after an online payment transaction has been made.
If you want to stay updated on Adamawa State College of Nursing Admission Form 2020, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.